Iftar is the perfect time for family chatter. Begin a cheerful discussion with our gathered questions. Let the oldest begin to ask a question and let everyone answer it, then go clockwise.
Here are some suggestions:
1. What is your favourite family food tradition and why?
2. What is your favourite thing to eat for Suhoor?
3. What was your favourite birthday and why?
4. What was one new thing you learned or discovered this week?
5. What is your favourite fruit? How do you like to eat it?
6. What place would you like to visit most? What would you do once you got there?
7. What is your favourite part of Ramadan?
8. What do you like most about your family?
9. What is your favourite Iftar meal?
10. What is your favourite dairy product?
Do not hesitate to create your own questions to have a wonderful conversation with those you love.