While staying at home it is the best time to do some handcrafting with your children. With the below instructions you can easily transform an empty Bonny can into a nice pen holder. Your children can decorate the pen holder as they like and can keep their desks tidy with storing their pens in it.
What you need:
- Empty Bonny can (ideally Full Cream Evaporated Milk 410g or Sweetened Condensed Milk 397g)
- Coloured felt (or construction paper)
- Small accessories, such as ribbon, buttons or cut-out flowers
- Remove lid of can completely as well as the label and wash can well. Be careful with the sharp edges.
- Measure size of can and cut felt or construction paper in needed size.
- Stick the cut-out around the can.
- Add accessories as desired. Tie a ribbon around the can or stick buttons or flowers on it.
- Let it dry for some time and put in your pencils.